Mount Plymouth is an historic subdivision platted in the 1920s. Many of the features that made this place a tourist destination are gone, but Mount Plymouth is in the beginnings of a wonderful revitalization effort. The 1920’s slogan, “30 minutes from 30 towns” still applies today.
Mount Plymouth is one of a few communities in Florida with a Golf Cart Community designation. Owners drive golf carts to visit neighbors, participate in a Christmas Lights Parade, and shop and dine at the village center.
Mount Plymouth Real Estate | Mount Plymouth, FL Homes for Sale
Mount Plymouth is a small and quiet community, with a real estate market that can easily fulfill the needs of different kinds of homebuyers. Single-family homes, townhouses, apartments, luxury properties, and vacant land can be found scattered all around town. Some of the old golf cottages are still around, but you’ll also find newer residential developments in the area.
Get to know the local real estate market and find your dream home in Mount Plymouth with the help of Catherine Hanson Real Estate, Inc. Talk to us today at 352-383-3772 to get started!
Attractions and things to do in Sorrento-Mount Plymouth
- Parks & Recreation – Conservation land and parks including Seminole State Forest and Rock Springs Run surround the area. Residents can cool off in the summer at Wekiva Falls, Kelly Park, and Wekiva Springs. East Lake County Community Park is immensely popular for youth sports.
- RedTail Golf Club – Book a tee time at RedTail Golf Club in Sorrento, known for its 18-hole championship golf course designed by Dave Harman. It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or an advanced golfer — the golf course will make sure you’ll have a great day of play.
- Wekiva Trail – Coming soon! In conjunction with the Wekiva Parkway, the trail will traverse right through the middle of Mount Plymouth-Sorrento and connect this community and Mount Dora to the Seminole portion of the Wekiva Trail, the West Orange Trail and the Coast-to-Coast Trail. These trails all converge at the Mount Plymouth-Sorrento community! Residents will be able to bicycle for miles through the neighborhood.
- Oak Haven Farms & Winery – Pick strawberries, sample wine, go zip lining and enjoy a picnic lunch at this Lake County fixture.
- Sam Stoltz homes – four historic homes built by the famous designer are points of interest in Mount Plymouth and hundreds of people come from all over Central Florida for tours.
Homes for Sale in Mount Plymouth, FL – Lake County FL Real Estate
Contact Catherine Hanson Real Estate, Inc. today at 352-383-3772 to get started on your real estate journey.